God designed marriage and He intended it to be a permanent, intimate and loving relationship between a man and a woman.
The Osborne Baptist Church Marriage Ministry seeks to actively foster a nurturing community which encourages the development and renewal of Christ-centered marriages.
- Marriage classes
- Couple to couple mentoring
- Special enrichment events
- Marriage resources for classes and small groups
- Openly sharing joys and trials
- Reaching out to and encouraging one another
- Providing accountability
- Being grace-filled
- Modeling healthy, Christ centered marriages
- Helping youth and singles develop God-honoring relationships
Marriage mentoring is for married couples who just need a little help, are in great crisis and feel hopeless or any married couple anywhere in between.
- Marriage mentors will help you identify key areas of concerns using an online couple’s diagnostic survey. They will carefully help you navigate through issues derived from the survey.
- The weekly sessions will last up to 10 weeks and are approximately 1.5 hours long. Mentoring most often occurs in the home of the mentors.
HOW DO WE GET STARTED?
Getting started is easy!
Just fill out both mentor request forms below. After you’ve completed the forms someone from our Marriage Ministry will be in touch with you to set up an initial meeting!
If you have any additional questions, please fee free to email firstname.lastname@example.org